R.S. Index du Forum

R.S. Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

Découvrez la Radio La Route du Rock 2011
 Bienvenue 
bienvenu sur notre forum 
Download For Usb Xtaf Xplorer Slashr

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    R.S. Index du Forum -> R.S. -> oGame
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
izusaast

Masculin
Point(s): 162
Moyenne de points: 1,00

MessagePosté le: Lun 2 Mai - 00:33 (2016)    Sujet du message: Download For Usb Xtaf Xplorer Slashr Répondre en citant

Download For Usb Xtaf Xplorer Slashr > bit.ly/1SEzOHB

b68026692e
Didnt Changed anything i have 1GB+ stuff Reply With Quote 26-06-10,04:28 #21 Andami View Profile View Forum Posts Private Message View Blog Entries View Articles Enthusiast Join Date Apr 2010 Location Florida Posts 326 Sorry I couldn't help then Reply With Quote 11-08-10,23:19 #22 Rafflez View Profile View Forum Posts Private Message View Blog Entries View Articles Stayed to Post Join Date Aug 2010 Posts 1 I was trying to clear up space on my 20gb hard drive to make room for a game and ended up copying EVERYTHING to the usb, but since the usb is 2gb I had to cut and paste the files to my pc. Feb 17, 2013 my is in spanish langue for some reason how do u change it to english speedy42Posted: Sun. Page 1 of 2 12 Last Jump to page: Quick Navigation Apps (PC) Top Site Areas Settings Private Messages Subscriptions Who's Online Search Forums Forums Home Forums Digiex News and Article Submission General Discussions General Chat Deals and Offers Introduce Yourself Computer and Technology Discussion Gaming Hangout Digiex Minecraft Server Download Digiex Minecraft Launcher Help Center Computer and Gadget Help Center Console Help Center Guides and Reviews Guides and Tutorials Application Guides Media Guides Mobile Devices Networking Guides Windows Guides Console Guides Playstation 3 Guides Nintendo 3DS Guides Nintendo Wii U Guides Xbox 360 Guides Xbox One Guides Reviews Downloads Download Center 2.0 Applications Consoles and Homebrew Drivers Games Media Misc Nintendo Game Boy Content (GB, GBC, GBA) Apps Mods / Translations Save Games Nintendo GameCube Pokemon Nintendo DS Content Apps Mods / Translations Pokemon Save Games Nintendo 3DS Content Apps Game Updates Demos Emulators and Homebrew Firmware / System Updates Mods / Translations Pokemon Save Games PlayStation 3 Content Applications, Utilities and Homebrew (PS3/PC) Emulators System Updates / Firmware PlayStation 4 Content Firmware / System Updates Demos Wii U Content Apps Game Updates Game Covers Emulators and Homebrew Save Games Xbox Original Content Apps / Tools Dashboards Downloadable Content Emulators Xbox 360 Content Apps (PC) Apps (Xbox 360) Arcade Game Trials Dashboard / System Updates Delisted Marketplace Content Demos Documents Downloadable Content Libxenon Homebrew / Jtag & Reset Glitch Content Save Games Media Themes User Created Xbox 360 Themes By 2RUC Title Updates Xbox One Content Apps (PC) Dashboard / System Updates Themes Requests . Reply With Quote 14-04-11,21:54 #32 mooner View Profile View Forum Posts Private Message View Blog Entries View Articles Stayed to Post Join Date Apr 2011 Posts 4 Originally Posted by rick550 the data000 files are installed games from disk or games purchased from marketplace right.so how do i put them back onto the usb stick so i can play the game? Reply With Quote 14-04-11,22:40 #33 Rick View Profile View Forum Posts Private Message View Blog Entries View Articles Moderator Join Date Jul 2010 Location The Matrix Posts 2,918 Blog Entries1 there should be a folder that contains the data000 files,copy those to the flash drive to data partition>content>0000000000000000 (should be 16 zeros) you might need to run as admin also If you encounter any problems with my uploads make sure to post for help. Otherwise it was great, my data transfer cable recentyl broke and your app is a great substitute Reply With Quote 09-04-10,20:15 #12 Captain Caveman View Profile View Forum Posts Private Message View Blog Entries View Articles Forum Regular Join Date Dec 2009 Posts 39 Xtaf v0.014 & GUI v0.06 Update XtafReleaseGui006.rar Reply With Quote Thanks from: dalturbo, sheerdandaman 11-04-10,14:16 #13 OP InsaneNutter View Profile View Forum Posts Private Message View Blog Entries Visit Homepage View Articles Resident Nutter Join Date May 2007 Location Yorkshire, England Posts 10,236 Blog Entries11 I think KingBurns has edited my post with the latest version, it will now download the latest version when you launch the program if an update is available. It worked! I have all my games back.

Page 1 of 2 12 Last Jump to page: Results 1 to 40 of 56 . With the Usb Xtaf, you can read and write data on the hard drive of your Xbox and also on the USB storage devices formatted by your console. We are sorry, but this section of our site is for Registered Users Only. Thank you so much to slasherking823 and anyone else who contributed to this application. Reply With Quote 08-04-10,00:16 #6 Dark Scyth View Profile View Forum Posts Private Message View Blog Entries View Articles Moderator Join Date Mar 2009 Posts 2,699 Originally Posted by xXDestroyerGRXx Can u help me how to use the commands Its rather self explanatory and if you can't figure it out you might as well wait until they make a GUI version. Downloads Navigation Downloads :: New :: Popular :: Top Rated Downloads: 12,923 Categories: 62Total Files Served: 4,755,447Total Size Served: 21.91 TB . Linux cannot run release version due to obfuscation, i will try to fix that. Method Not Allowed . Is it possible for me to use this program to put the files back? Reply With Quote 28-08-10,18:43 #23 Chevar View Profile View Forum Posts Private Message View Blog Entries View Articles Trainee Join Date Aug 2010 Location South Africa Posts 21 Blog Entries1 this doesnt work on my pc!!! Reply With Quote 28-08-10,18:49 #24 Chevar View Profile View Forum Posts Private Message View Blog Entries View Articles Trainee Join Date Aug 2010 Location South Africa Posts 21 Blog Entries1 it's saying that the configuration is incorrect, can someone please help me? thanks Reply With Quote 30-09-10,15:40 #25 Don Nems View Profile View Forum Posts Private Message View Blog Entries View Articles Stayed to Post Join Date Sep 2010 Posts 1 USB Xtaf GUI saved my bacon! I had a ton of save games on a thumb drive that got corrupted. I read the whole discussion from the creator of xtaf in this site.but nothing other than when extracting the file using xtaf is changing something on my profile.

contemporary topics 2 teacher pack free download.zippain and gain cz dabing torrentDriver Detective 7.1.0.16 Setup Key.rarwebbers cheat client downloadpc performer 11.1o Full Download{mako finn 1 ez digital edition.pdf}FULL DISK fighter 1.3.45 serial.rarGears Of War NO dvd crackPiano.Servicing.Tuning.and.Rebuilding.for.the.Professional.the.Student.and.the.Hobbyist.pdf.rarRoofcon trusscon download

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Lun 2 Mai - 00:33 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    R.S. Index du Forum -> R.S. -> oGame Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Portail | Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template lost-kingdom_Tolede created by larme d'ange